Snow good

March 10, 2018

I can't remember the weather ever causing us to pull out of a gig but we were supposed to do Bridport Ceilidhs on 3/3/18 and even if we could have made it, it was doubtful if sufficient dancers were going to brave the snow and ice, so reluctantly postponed until next year.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Recent Posts

April 11, 2018

March 26, 2018

March 19, 2018

March 10, 2018

March 10, 2018

February 17, 2018

February 14, 2018